Heated leather gloves that have PRIMALOFT insulation technology, guaranteeing insulation and impermeability. The gloves are composed of 3 levels of heating for a diffusion of heat at 360 ° around the fingers up to 10 hours.
- Genuine goat’s leather: soft and sturdy
- 3 heat settings: for even, gentle heat distribution
- Ultra-light lithium-ion battery offering up to 10 hours of heat
- Heat spreads 360° around the fingers and the top of the hand
- Membrane 10K/10K : impermeable and breathable
- Compatible pocket for two batteries, doubling the heating time
- Ribbed cuffs
- Soft mask wipe and nose wipe on the thumb: comfort
- Security leash: so as not to lose the glove
- Thin sleeves to better fit with jackets
- 1 USB Therm-ic charger cable
- Wall charger not included
In order to prolong the life of the batteries as much as possible, we recommend storing them in a cool place (5 ° C to 20 ° C), after having charged them to half capacity. During storage, the batteries must not be connected to the glove or the USB charger.
- You must not machinewash the gloves
- The drying temperature must not exceed 40°C
- Never dry Ultra Heat Gloves in a tumble dryer or on a radiator
- For optimal drying use Thermic Refresher, Thermic dryer or Thermic UV Warmer.
“We where impressed with these when we saw them back in February. Brand new for this Autumn, the new, spiral, heating element really makes them feel like a normal ski glove compared with the super stiff gauntlets we’ve used in the past. A winter winner!”